CPI Associate Director, Dr. Angela Falconer, will present at Environmental Finance’s Natural Capital Investment conference in London.
Dr. Falconer’s presentation will be on “Blended Finance – creating innovating pools of financing,” which will cover:
- How can investors work with governments and development banks to access and fund natural capital projects?
- For which sectors and product types does blended finance best lend itself to?
- How can prospective natural capital assets best access pools of financing and private investors?
- What is needed from the private sector for them to move into this space?
- Why is it difficult to get blended finance to work?