CPI manages the US-India Clean Energy Finance (USICEF) initiative: India’s first project preparation and pipeline development facility to support promising distributed solar projects develop into viable investment opportunities and drive long-term debt financing.
In just three years, USICEF has identified over 30 early-stage businesses across 20 states in India, mobilized USD 200mn in debt financing, and has committed a total of USD 5.1 million in grant-based funding to these projects.
- Adaptation and Resilience
- Blended Finance
- Climate Law and Governance
- Decarbonization and Net Zero Goals
- Development Finance
- Energy Access
- Energy Efficiency
- Financial Innovation
- Brazil Policy Center
- Cities Climate Finance Leadership Alliance
- Climate Finance Tracking
- ClimateShot Investor Coalition
- Distributed Renewable Energy Programs in India