CPI manages the US-India Clean Energy Finance (USICEF) initiative: India’s first project preparation and pipeline development facility to support promising distributed solar projects develop into viable investment opportunities and drive long-term debt financing.
In just three years, USICEF has identified over 30 early-stage businesses across 20 states in India, mobilized USD 200mn in debt financing, and has committed a total of USD 5.1 million in grant-based funding to these projects.
- Adaptação e Resiliência
- Financiamento Misto
- Direito e Governança do Clima
- Descarbonização e Objetivos de Zero Carbono (Net Zero Goals)
- Desenvolvimento Financeiro
- Acesso Energético
- Eficiência Energética
- Inovações Financeiras
- Núcleo de Avaliação de Políticas Climáticas
- Cities Climate Finance Leadership Alliance
- Panorama de Financiamento Climático
- ClimateShot Investor Coalition
- US-India Clean Energy Finance