The Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance will host a webinar to showcase opportunities for investment and provide updates on the progress and status of past Lab instruments.
“Climate Investment Opportunities – Updates from the Lab” will take place on June 8, 2022, from 10 to 11:15 a.m. U.S. East Time on Zoom. Check your local time here.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is required and open now!
Representatives from four Lab instruments will provide a pitch along with quick updates relating to where the instrument is now. Then, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about progress and investment opportunities.
- GreenFi | Climate-Smart Lending Platform
- Caaporã | Socio-Climate Benefits Fund
- Climate Adaptation Notes
- Global Renewable Independent Power Supplier (GRIPS)
- Carla Orrego, Continued Support Project Manager, Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance
- Mark Ellis-Jones, Managing Director at Ecosystem Equity
- Heather Jackson, Chief Executive Officer at RBN Fund Managers
- Jonathan First, Managing Director at GFA Climate & Infrastructure
- Luis Fernando Laranja, Director Partner at Kaeté Investimentos
- Carsten Jung, Structured Finance Manager at GRIPS Energy
- Ben Broché, Associate Director, Climate Policy Initiative