CPI Associate Director, Dr. Angela Falconer will moderate the following panel at the World Efficiency Solutions, a side event of the “One Planet Summit,” organized by French President Emmanuel Macron.
How will innovation and technology advance the new climate economy?
December 12, 2017, 11:00 – 12:30
Paris Porte de Versailles
The session will put forward perspectives by innovation providers and supporters. They will have the opportunity to express their case for success, sometimes failure, and their recommendations to further advance and accelerate the adoption of technology that will allow us to reduce our carbon footprint and reduce our environmental impact in industries, in cities and generally in our daily lives.
Speakers and panelists include:
- Emily Reichert, The Greentownlabs, Boston Incubator
- Lucas Joppa, Chief Environmental Scientist, Microsoft
- Xavier Niel, Founder, Station F
- Christophe Sapet, CEO, Navya
- Marion Enderlein, Director, World Alliance for Efficient Solutions, Solar Impulse Foundation
More information can be found here.