Join the Responsible Investor Asia conference to gain valuable insight into how leading organisations are implementing ESG and responsible investment strategies that deliver value and sustainable outcomes.
Debate with sustainably focused investors on current trends that are shaping the regional landscape, including achieving net-zero ambitions, climate risk scenario analysis, developments in the local and regional regulatory landscape, the evolution of the carbon trading market, the growth of the sustainable banking sector, the rising cost of palm oil and implication for deforestation, and much more.
Session: The role of financing in achieving net zero
Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 16:45 – 17:30 SST
CPI’s India Director, Dhruba Purkayastha will be speaking at the event at 16:45 – 17:30 SST.
- Eline Reintjes Policy Officer, FAIRR Initiative
- Vi Nguyen Principal Strategist, Sustainable Finance, Forum for the Future
- Cédric Chaudron Head of Capital Markets, SEA & India and Sustainable Capital Markets Asia, Rabobank Singapore
- Elizabeth White Global Lead-Sustainability and Development Impact, IFC
- Moderator: Eline Reintjes, Policy Officer, FAIRR Initiative