Session 2: Aligning development banking models with SDGs: is it simply feasible?
Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 10:45 AM -12:15 PM GMT
The arbitrage between banking models and the alignment with the 2030 agenda is subject to caution; the research shows that some PDBs have engaged their transition for more sustainable investment but the path is still long and the rhythm of change is not fast enough. The event is organized by European Investment Bank and African Development Bank Group.
CPI’s Senior Analyst, Nicole Pinko will be speaking at the event at 10:45 AM GMT.
- Orith Azoulay, Global Head,Natixis CIB Green
- Jean-Baptiste Jacouton, Research officer, French Development Agency (AFD)
- Laura Sabogal, Policy Advisor, Sustainable Finance, E3G
- Sébastien Treyer, Executive Director, Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI)
- Marcos Mancini, Senior Sustainable Finance Advisor, UNDP
- Martina Colombo, Seconded National Expert, European Commission