This webinar, hosted by the Climate Finance Access Network and featuring experts, will introduce an upcoming series of technical papers informing the New Collective Quantified Goal on Climate Finance and debrief on outcomes from the SB56 conference in Bonn.
Session: Informing the New Collective Quantified Goal (NCQG): What does the work program on the NCQG need to accomplish by COP27 and beyond?
CPI’s Sandra Guzman Luna will be speaking on the panel on Wednesday, July 6, 10-11:30 am ET / 4-5:30 pm CET.
- Mr. Michai Robertson, Policy Officer, Department of Environment, Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment, Antigua & Barbuda
- Ms. Hendrikje Reich, Policy officer climate finance, German Federal Foreign Office
- Ms. Sandra Guzmán, Manager, Climate Policy Initiative
- Mr. Jan Kowalzig, Policy Adviser Climate Change, Oxfam
- Mahlet Eyassu Melkie, CFAN (Moderator)