Nicole Pinko is a Manager at Climate Policy Initiative, based in Washington D.C., where she leads work on capital mobilization for climate finance in the public sector and sustainable finance integrity. Her current projects include CPI’s IFI Operating Model Reform workstream, as well as supporting the ongoing Framework for Sustainable Finance Integrity.
Prior to CPI, Nicole worked as a corporate analyst for the Union of Concerned Scientists, where she evaluated climate-related financial risk and climate risk disclosure, and led analyses of the fossil fuel sector and corporate climate targets. She also has extensive experience working with the socially responsible investing community, advising investors on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues.
Nicole holds an M.A. in International Political Economy from the University of York, and a B.A. in Economics and Political Science from the University of California, Davis.
- Adaptação e Resiliência
- Financiamento Misto
- Direito e Governança do Clima
- Descarbonização e Objetivos de Zero Carbono (Net Zero Goals)
- Desenvolvimento Financeiro
- Acesso Energético
- Eficiência Energética
- Inovações Financeiras
- Núcleo de Avaliação de Políticas Climáticas
- Cities Climate Finance Leadership Alliance
- Panorama de Financiamento Climático
- ClimateShot Investor Coalition
- US-India Clean Energy Finance