FAST-Infra (Finance to Accelerate the Sustainable Transition – Infrastructure) was developed by CPI, HSBC, IFC, GIF and OECD under the auspices of the One Planet Lab, designed to help to close the trillion-dollar sustainable infrastructure investment gap, with urgency, by transforming sustainable infrastructure into a mainstream, liquid asset class.
Over the last year, participation in FAST-Infra has quickly expanded to include over 80 institutions, representing key public and private stakeholders of the infrastructure ecosystem including governments at all levels, banks and investors, DFIs, insurers, rating agencies and NGOs, who are all actively participating in developing the FAST-Infra initiative.
This virtual conference heard from FAST-Infra Leaders and collaborators who shared the latest developments on this initiative to mobilize private capital to help finance sustainable infrastructure needs and the roadmap to COP26.
Download Presentation Slides
- Adaptação e Resiliência
- Financiamento Misto
- Direito e Governança do Clima
- Descarbonização e Objetivos de Zero Carbono (Net Zero Goals)
- Desenvolvimento Financeiro
- Acesso Energético
- Eficiência Energética
- Inovações Financeiras
- Núcleo de Avaliação de Políticas Climáticas
- Cities Climate Finance Leadership Alliance
- Panorama de Financiamento Climático
- ClimateShot Investor Coalition
- US-India Clean Energy Finance