CPI Associate Director, Angela Falconer will participate in an event hosted by the Chartered Banker Institute, the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment, and the University of Edinburgh Business School on how to direct the investments required for the transition required for a low-carbon world.
Other panel members will include:
- Simon Thompson (CEO, Chartered Banker Institute)
- Sir Roger Gifford (Chair, UK Green Finance Taskforce and CEO, SEB Bank)
- Caroline Barr (Senior Associate – CMS Cameron McKenna)
- Thom Kenrick (Head of Sustainability, RBS)
- Dr Craig Mackenzie (Senior Lecturer in Sustainable Enterprise, University of Edinburgh Business School)