Md. Tariq Habib is a Senior Analyst at CPI’s Delhi Office, where his work focuses on analysing solutions and insights to drive decarbonization and help businesses achieve their Net-Zero targets. With over 8 years of experience in the power sector, Tariq has expertise in policy design, rolling out of reform measures, business turnaround strategy, ee-mobility, and demand response.
Prior to CPI, Tariq worked as a Senior Consultant at KPMG India on projects with multilateral agencies, corporates, and ministries, helping them in market assessment, business strategy, operationalization of infrastructure pipelines, and more. Tariq has also worked with Meghraj Capital Advisors in the field of renewable energy, emerging technologies, and loss reduction strategies for electricity distribution companies.
Tariq holds Master’s in Business Administration from National Power Training Institute and Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering from Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi. He also has certifications from NPTEL in Electric vehicle fundamentals and multiple certifications related to Sustainability and Business strategy.
- Adaptação e Resiliência
- Financiamento Misto
- Direito e Governança do Clima
- Descarbonização e Objetivos de Zero Carbono (Net Zero Goals)
- Desenvolvimento Financeiro
- Acesso Energético
- Eficiência Energética
- Inovações Financeiras
- Núcleo de Avaliação de Políticas Climáticas
- Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance
- Center for Sustainable Finance
- Cities Climate Finance Leadership Alliance
- Panorama de Financiamento Climático