Juliet Onyango is a Program Operations Associate at CPI’s London office where she provides operational support to the Cities Climate Finance Leadership Alliance.
Prior to joining CPI, Juliet worked as a Program Officer – Water & Environment for the Agence Francaise de Developpement (AFD) in Uganda where she coordinated the implementation of water and environment projects and worked closely with the Government, International NGOs and Development Financing Institutions.
She holds a Masters degree in Water Supply Engineering from UNESCO-IHE Institute of Water Education, the Netherlands and a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from Makerere University Uganda.
- Adaptação e Resiliência
- Financiamento Misto
- Direito e Governança do Clima
- Descarbonização e Objetivos de Zero Carbono (Net Zero Goals)
- Desenvolvimento Financeiro
- Acesso Energético
- Eficiência Energética
- Inovações Financeiras
- Núcleo de Avaliação de Políticas Climáticas
- Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance
- Center for Sustainable Finance
- Cities Climate Finance Leadership Alliance
- Panorama de Financiamento Climático