Session 1: A Year On Investment Cases from Danish Pension Funds
The event is hosted by the Climate Investment Coalition, established by the Danish Ministry of Climate, Energy, and Utilities, Insurance, and Pension Denmark, the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC), and World Climate Foundation, as a leading global public-private partnership mobilizing ambitious financial investments towards clean energy and climate solutions now and in the coming years.
A fireside chat discussing the USD50 bn conditional commitment from Danish pension funds made in 2019, to be invested between 2020 and 2030. The discussion will outline the initial stages of the commitment, including presenting investment cases that have been made in the last year and future development of CIC’s pledge tracker.
- Peter Damgaard Jensen, Chair, Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC), Co-Chair Climate Investment Coalition
- Dr. Barbara Buchner, Global Managing Director and Executive Director of Climate Finance, Climate Policy Initiative
- Torben Möger Pedersen, CEO, Pension Denmark
- Ole Krogh, CEO, Danica Pension
- Kasper A. Lorenzen, Chief Investment Officer, PFA