The OECD-Asian Forum on Sustainable Finance will provide an increasingly valuable forum for policy dialogue that supports economic efficiency, sustainable growth and financial stability in the region. The Forum is supported by analytical work and comparative research by the OECD Financial Markets Division.
Session 2: Strengthening ESG rating and investing practices in Asia
Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 15:00 – 16:10 JST
Building on the discussion at the G20 Sustainable Finance Working Group, this session will present good market practices in Asia to strengthen ESG investing practices, notably transparency, as well as to highlight research and guidance on specific challenges for ESG-related financial products in the region.
CPI’s India Director, Dhruba Purkayastha will be speaking at the event at 15:00 – 16:10 JST.
- Catriona Marshall, Policy Analyst, OECD (Moderator)
- Juan Pavajeau Fuentes, Policy Analyst, OECD (Presenter)
- Jiyoung Choi, Director, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Korea
- Chihiro Ashizawa, Counsel – Head of Capital Markets (Japanese Law), Clifford Chance
- Justin Wu, Head of Climate Change APAC, HSBC