Saurabh is a consultant at CPI’s Delhi office, where he focuses on India Pure Finance Facility (IPFF), a project preparation facility to scaleup enterprises developing renewable energy based highly impactful livelihood solutions and mobilize capital for the sector. His responsibilities include scouting, screening, and appraisal of enterprise and stakeholder engagement. With over 12 years of experience, his expertise lies in rural and social enterprise space in India.
Prior to CPI, Saurabh worked at HomeBiogas, where he led India go-to-market initiatives and at Simpa Networks, where he was responsible for piloting, and scaling India’s first pay-as-you-go and progressive purchase model in DRE space. He started his professional journey in microfinance at Spandana and has also worked at CIIE Initiatives.
Saurabh holds a Master of Business Administration from ICFAI Business School, Bangalore and a Bachelor of Science Degree from Delhi University.
- Adaptação e Resiliência
- Financiamento Misto
- Direito e Governança do Clima
- Descarbonização e Objetivos de Zero Carbono (Net Zero Goals)
- Desenvolvimento Financeiro
- Acesso Energético
- Eficiência Energética
- Inovações Financeiras
- Núcleo de Avaliação de Políticas Climáticas
- Cities Climate Finance Leadership Alliance
- Panorama de Financiamento Climático
- ClimateShot Investor Coalition
- US-India Clean Energy Finance