The Global Center on Adaptation and CPI jointly developed Financial Innovation for Climate Adaptation in Africa which provides a detailed overview of the existing finance flows in Africa, highlighting that the continent’s most vulnerable countries have not received proportionally high volumes of adaptation finance. This session organized by the Global Center on Adaptation and Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office, Government of the United Kingdom, will bring together climate finance experts from different institutional backgrounds to discuss transforming Africa through adaptation finance.
CPI Director Bella Tonkonogy will speak on the panel on March 16, 2022, at 1:00 pm GMT.
- Adaptação e Resiliência
- Financiamento Misto
- Direito e Governança do Clima
- Descarbonização e Objetivos de Zero Carbono (Net Zero Goals)
- Desenvolvimento Financeiro
- Acesso Energético
- Eficiência Energética
- Inovações Financeiras
- Núcleo de Avaliação de Políticas Climáticas
- Cities Climate Finance Leadership Alliance
- Panorama de Financiamento Climático
- ClimateShot Investor Coalition
- US-India Clean Energy Finance